Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thinking of You


Hello, and Happy New Year my friends! Today I'm sharing a new image from McMahon Five Designs called Thinking of You.  I colored this CAS card with my Prisma Pencils and then the snowy area is filled in with MS clear micro-beads I found on special at one of our local closeout stores.  

As with most people at this time of year, I'm working on some New Year Resolutions.  I've got quite a list going that mostly have to do with fixing up the "old homestead".  It's been 11 years since we moved into our current home and its starting to show some wear and tear.   I'm in the process of painting my front door a lovely teal color (my favorite color).  So far, it looks really good, but I still need to finish the trim.  As soon as it warms up above 50 degrees for a day or so again I will be tackling that.  I'll share before and after pics when its finished.  And I've also decided to start running again.  I went on my first run a couple days ago.... and boy I can tell I'm not high school cross-country material anymore!!!  But, hey... I'm trying and that's what really counts right?   Have a wonderful day everyone.  :)

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the way you have used this image and the micro bead snow is fabulous.
Well done in starting running again.
Blessings
Maxine