Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ornate Cross ~ SSCC4

I started on this card earlier this week and have barely finished tonight, just in time to link up to the Stamping Sisters in Christ challenge. My mother-in-law has been diagnosed with a very serious cancer and my heart is aching. Many prayers for her health have been said while I worked on this card. She is my mentor, and my friend and so much more. She is so very precious to me. If you have time, I would ask if you could say a prayer for her too. Thank you so much.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Your Card is just beautiful
Sorry to hear about your mother in law.
Your in my prayers
hugs Nikki

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear about your m-i-l. I will be in church this morning and will say a prayer for her....your card is beautiful and she will be touch, I'm sure.

XOXO

Abby:)

Kristine said...

OH WOW! This card is sooo GORGEOUS!! I love your colors and stitching and that beautiful shining cross in the center. It's all so elegant.

I'm so very sorry to hear your MIL is ill. What a blessing to have a mil who you are so close to and have that special bond with. I'll definately say some prayers for her. Our God is a healing God and there's nothing He can't do. I'm sure you will be a source of comfort to her. Big (SSC) Hugs xXx

theneon said...

You can see the love and feel the ache you feel for your MIL here. It is just beautiful and will surely bring a smile to her face.

Mary said...

Michelle,
I just love this one. It should be in a frame.