Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yarn and Beads... What a Combination :)

I've been teaching myself to crochet.  (Thanks to Youtube videos for lefties, I can now do more than just a single crochet stitch).  It passes the time when I get to school too early to pick up the kids... and it keeps my hands out of the chips.  :)
I just started this ruffle scarf last night.  I LOVE the rich plum color of this yarn.  
I also spent a little time playing with my beads last week and came up with these pretty sparklies.  

Merry Christmas Everyone!  


4 comments:

Rufus said...

That plum yarn is a yummy color! And the blue earrings are simply gorgeous. Merry Christmas,
R/

kiwimeskreations said...

love that colour, and the earrings are fabulous. I taught myself to crochet as a child as I did not like knitting - and I still prefer it!!
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Looks like you have been busy! The scarf is a great pattern- love the way it twirls around...and love the earrings! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

love the scarf..gorgeous colour and wow love them earrings you are clever there fabuous hugs sassyx