Thursday, January 19, 2012

Peony Love


Well, here we are with another new release from McMahon Five Designs.  This one is called Peony Love.  I decided to play with cheerful, bright colors this week.  I'm so eager for the cold dreariness of winter to be over... So if I can't have Springtime in my yard quite yet, I'll have it in my craft room.   The dp is lilybeedesign.  I pulled out several of my heart themed paper punches and die-cuts for this card and look at these pretty little mini ZVA pearl swirlies!  I love them.  Have a fun week everyone.  Thanks for stopping by.   

4 comments:

Sue McMahon said...

I'm enjoying the butterfly swirls and bright colors! Thank you for being such a special part of the team, Michelle! hugs, Sue

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Michelle, such a pretty mix of hearts and music notes! It does bring me back to the fun days of MM, being on DT again. I didn't know you have an Alexander as well! :) Have a wonderful day, hugs~Jeni

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your choice of bright colours, Michelle :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- and I LOVE the colors you used. Fun swirls and love the trio of images. I am with you on the hopes the dreariness will soon be a memory!