Thursday, December 1, 2011

Two New Releases from McMahon Five Designs



Calla JPG and PNG





Silent Night JPG and PNG






Hello friends.  I must say its been very busy around my house and looks to only get busier with each passing day.  I did manage to make these two new cards to share with you from McMahon Five Designs though.  They are both simple and straight forward in design, but pretty nonetheless.  I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season so far.  Please remember to hug your family and friends... and tell them how much you love them.  That is what matters most.  :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

Both of your cards are beautiful! You've made Calla come to life1!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am always in awe of your beautiful card making and eye for colors! You made a gorgeous couple of cards! I love them both!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Michelle - Love the way you have framed both images with die cuts.
Blessings
Maxine