Thursday, November 17, 2011

Meowy Christmas Kitty


This little cutie looks as if it is patiently waiting for a little Christmas Catnip Treat.
Oh, if only my youngest son could be as patient.  He has already informed me that there are only 38 days until Christmas.... and of course I haven't even begun any Christmas shopping.  Not that shopping is what its all about.  Ah well, I'm aiming for simplicity this year.  With that said, I know this coming week, with Thanksgiving and the days leading up to Christmas and the New Year, things will be very busy for everyone.  Be sure to take the time and enjoy your family and friends in the midst of all the hustle and bustle.  It's the people that are important.  Don't worry if things don't happen the way you have it set in your mind to happen.  Everything will fall into place one way or another.  

3 comments:

Christine said...

So ca-ute! I love how you framed it with the nestabillities!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your wonderful card- the colors are so pretty! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday- Ohhh I have not started shopping yet either!

kiwimeskreations said...

beautiful card Michelle - love all the texture and colour, and that wee kitty is so sweet.
Blessings
Maxine