Then, I wasn't really happy with the color of the card stock, so I sponged some olive green ink and caramel ink onto it to give it some age and depth. Once that was done, I inked all the little pieces completely with versamark ink and drenched them completely in clear embossing powder. This I did twice. Wow! A very interesting effect and it really has the look of tile! I arranged the individual pieces onto the card and used 3 dimensional tape for depth. I added some layering, stitching and a few antiqued brads. There you have it! It's a lot different than what I been doing lately. I think it would work really nicely for any occasion or even as a masculine birthday card or father's day card.
The inside of this card coordinates with the front by using the same papers and a little ribbon for color.