Wednesday, October 29, 2008


This little sweetie is from a collection of "Cherished Teddies" rubber stamps. Every year she puts on her wings to play her favorite part in the Annual Christmas Pageant! When I first got started on this card, I assumed she would be wearing the traditional white that most angels wear. But, then I just couldn't resist pulling the pale mauve~plum colors from the background paper. I used the irridescnet "Sugar Glitter" on the trim of her robes and Pearl paints for her garland of holly. Her wings are also painted using Pearl Paints. I used 3 differnt ribbons from the holiday collection I found at Michael's and punched out leaves and snowflakes with my Martha Stewart paper punches. I then brushed craft glue onto them and sprinkled glitter all over them. They sure do sparkle! I hand~stitched my pale metallic~mauve beads around the nesties and border of the card . There you have it! A very SPECIAL Christmas Card! I truly hope you enjoy it!





No comments: