Friday, January 18, 2013

A Healthy Delicious Treat




Look what is baking in my oven right now!  These are Peanut Butter Banana Flax Seed Muffins.  I found the recipe on Pinterest.  I had a few bananas that needed to be used today and this is where they went.  Let me tell you, my house smells HEAVENLY right now.  And if the taste of the batter is any indication... I'm gonna be making these a lot.  I love baked goods, but I don't always love the way they make my clothes fit.  (I hate how that works).  But at least this treat is LOADED with healthy goodness!

 I usually only share paper~crafts here but, my interests are soooo varied that I want to be able to share them with you all as well.  I love baking, sewing, gardening, jewelry making, repurposing old found objects, dabbling in crochet... The list goes on and on.  So, starting today you can expect to see all sorts of things I'm getting into... along with my paper~crafts.  I hope you'll enjoy my Very Easily Distracted Attention Span this coming year.  Lol! :)

Ok, the timer on my oven just beeped so I need to go check these muffins.  


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

I could almost smell them from here Michelle :-).
Blessings
Maxine