Friday, June 1, 2012

Growing Old Friends


Hello friends!  It's been quite a while since I've been able to share with you here.  This gorgeous new image is available today over at McMahon 5 Designs.  I LOVE the sentiment!  The month of May has been a very busy month for our family.  My second son, Nick, graduated from high school.  Yay!!!  We are SOOOOO proud of him!  He's work so hard and placed 10th in his class.  Anyone that struggles with dyslexia as he does, or any other learning difficulty, or have children that struggle in any way, knows how truly happy we are for him.   He will start college this fall with our state's lottery scholarship studying Computer Information Systems focusing on Digital Media.  His dream since he was in 3rd grade has been to become a "Disney Imagineer" and help create all of the "Magic" that is the World of Disney.  He has such a creative soul and a couple of his biggest strengths are to never give up and the desire to make people happy.  I don't see any reason for him not to succeed.  We'll be taking a trip to Disney during the Christmas holidays as his special graduation gift because he's always wanted to see Disney during the holiday season.  Hubby and I also celebrated our 26th anniversary last week.  Wow!  How did that happen?  Anyways, I hope you're all getting off to a wonderful (restful) start to your summer.  I have lots of "to do" things on my list for summer, but will do my best to share some of them here along the way too.  


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Michelle - and what a justifiably proud Mama you are :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your beautiful card- the frames are a nice way to accent the flower and great sentiment! Congrats to your son- his hard work paid off- Wahoo! AND Congrats to 26 years together- how wonderful!!!

Fran said...

Michelle your card is so pretty! And like you I love that sentiment too. Congrats to your son for doing so well in High School. I know he will make you proud as a college student. I hope his dream comes true to work at Disney. And a congrat to you and hubby on your 26th Wedding Anniversary. Hugs,Fran