Thursday, February 23, 2012

All things...


1 Corinthians 13.7

The verse on my card this week is something I'm really trying to focus on these days.  

Love bears all things... 
(not only the best of times, but the hardest of times as well)

Believes all things...
(understanding that God is in control, I should stop trying to "fix" everything and simply trust)

Hope all things...
(there are better days to come if only I will be patient)

Endures all things...
(no matter what the struggle, love will prevail)

Supplies:  All Things image from McMahon Five Designs, Basic Grey Kioshi dp, Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares , Spellbinders Labels 20, Stickles Glitter and gems.




3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- I love the sentiment- and the DSP- is divine!

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Michelle!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Michelle!