Thursday, September 15, 2011

Halloween Decor

Well, it's been a while since my last post.  Life is going full speed ahead at our house right now.  And to top it off,  I've been struggling with internet connection issues.  To make a long story short, I bought a new computer and router.  Me, being clueless, thought I could just plug it in and go.  Nope, the router needs to be configured with the modem... and that's all out of date too.   Hopefully, in the next few days I will have this all sorted out.  But in my bit of spare time I've managed to put this little bit of Halloween fun together.  It's a brand new image available over at M5D starting today.   Well, I'm making this a quick post because I'm borrowing this computer and I'm afraid I'll get kicked off the internet any second.  Have a wonderful week everyone!  :)

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Great bag Michelle!! Love your colours and the way you have used the image.
Thankfully my SIL does all my computer 'stuff' for me.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

So fun to see you creating! Beautiful coloring- love your great bag! So sorry to hear about your computer troubles- such a pain! I hope it all works out with your new router and computer. Hugs