Friday, April 8, 2011

Sweet Sailing...

What a sweet image this is! It's called
"Sailing with Love"
Where have I been? Oh, I've been here, just extremely busy with work and helping my MIL with anything she needs each afternoon, and soaking up all of her loveliness too. I LOVE spending time with her. And my sons have needed rides here and there a lot lately.... a couple hiking trips thrown into the mix for some much needed fresh air. Then yard is beckoning to me for it's spring cleaning. So with all that, my crafting time has been very limited recently. I managed to carve out a little time to finish this card (finally). This new McMahon Vintage image was released a week or so ago. I used some of my NEW Spellbinders (and Sue's got a TON of new Spellbinders in, so go check them out). I also used Stickles and a new Martha Stewart border punch my hubby gave me for my birthday last month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, THAT didn't take long...see the NEW Spellbinders' in use here! PRETTY.....cooooool!