Thursday, March 17, 2011

Easter BCA Freebie @ McMahon Five Designs

Today we have a brand new FREE Breast Cancer Awareness Basket image available over at McMahon Five Designs. I don't know about you, but I'm SOOOO ready for Spring! Well, I'm not really loving the time change yet, but other than that, I'm eager to see the trees start leafing out and the flowers blooming again. The papers on this card are from the Basic Grey Kioshi Pad and there are self-adhesive gem stones and Stickles Glitter accents throughout. Have a great day everyone! :)

5 comments:

Dianne said...

Hi Michelle !!

This card is soooo pretty with the colors you chose. Thanks for the awareness.

Hugs,
Dianne

Kristine said...

VERY pretty Michelle!! The dp is so great for Easter because it has all those pretty Springy colors! =) Love the green swirlies too!

Christine said...

So pretty! Kioshi is so perfect for Easter!!!

Amy Johnson said...

What a beautiful card! I love how the scrolls frame the image and the heart in the center.

Carolyn said...

I'm ready for spring. Your card is so pretty too. I love the little gems in the middle of the flowers. Great card with a nice reminder.