Friday, February 18, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Have you ever had one of those week's where you just want to crawl in a hole and hide for a month? But you can't because you need to stand strong for what is right? If you've ever had your child wrongly accused, you will know where I'm coming from. So... with that said, I am SOOOO thankful to be at the end of this week and ready to enjoy the weekend with my awesome family!

Now, on to showing you my most recent card. This week I used the newly released "Cinderella" from M5D. I colored her with Prisma Pencils and used paper from the DCWV Linen Closet stack. The pearl accents are Basic Grey. There's lots of texture and sparkle going on here.... just the way I like it! And also, I wanted to point out the link to new freebie "Awareness" image in the upper right-hand corner of my page. Go get yours and then come back and share your creations with us. Have a wonderful relaxing weekend everyone. I know that's what I'm hoping for. :)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Michelle, first of all I hope you have a FUN and relaxing weekend with your family! Hope that situation with your kid works out so the truth comes out. That's so hard. Well, your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love that DP and border punch. Pretty Pretty! =)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty card- love the image and the great coloring! The DSP is lovely and love the flourishes in the corners. Hope your situation works out swiftly!