Thursday, August 12, 2010

Notebooks, Spirals & Pencils... Oh My!

Yes, it's back to school for my kiddos. They started back yesterday, but we were so crazy and not really ready for a morning routine that I forgot to snap a picture until this morning. Doesn't that bag look heavy? It is! And it's just supplies. He hasn't been given any text books to keep track of yet. My youngest has started 6th grade (mid-school) this year. How in the world did that happen? It's wonderful, yet sad at the same time, to see him growing up so fast. But on the flip side, it means a little more crafting time for me... at least until the homework kicks in. My middle son is a junior in high school this year and my oldest starts college in a couple weeks. Hopefully, I will have something new to share again in the next few days. :)

1 comment:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Very quick summer for you, school starts early where you live. Yes, that bag looks heavy, your son is going to be walking lopsided! Blessings, Jane