Saturday, June 26, 2010

Growing Way Too Fast!

Hi All! Our summer has kicked into high gear and I'm having a hard time finding any crafting time. And that's driving me CRAZY!!! I have so many ideas I want to put to paper before I forget them, but life has taken over at my house.
I've never really scrapped any of my sons before, so I decided to give it a try by scrapping these pics of my youngest son. He just graduated 5th grade and starts mid-school this fall. OMG!!! How did THAT happen?!! I have to say that having only boys really limits the embellishments that I would be willing to use from my stash. Somehow flowers and ribbons just don't seem like the right things to use... Oh well....
I did use my Basic Grey Sultry papers and my new Tim Holtz Hardware Findings on this page. You can find them at McMahon Five Designs. Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice for you FIRST 12 x 12 page!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

WOW, great. Can't see any flowers here, I don't think they would like it too much if you did, LOL. You'll have to keep you eye out of guy stuff cuz I see more of these in your future.
Enjoy your summer, crafting will wait for you. Jane

Anonymous said...

Love your layout Michelle! The colors are so rich and your son is very handsome! Congrats:)

Carolyn said...

You did a FABULOUS job on your page! Perfect colors, and what great pics. Hope to see more soon.