1 Blog Hop GRAND Prize Drawing
12 Design Team Featured Card with Ornament or Small Project Random Drawing
1 PRETTY PAPER Christmas Card drawing from the 12 Highlighted on Each DT Blog from the MMSC #28
You have until Tuesday, December 15, 2009 12 p.m. Midnight EST to enter your MMSC#31 in Mr. Linky at Priscilla's Midnight Madness Blog as always to be eligible for the Regular Weekly Bonus Prize.
If you would like your name entered in for the MIDNIGHT MADNESS BLOG HOP PRIZES, you will have to follow the directions below.....
1. To be eligible for the Blog Hop Grand Prize, 12 Design Team Card/Project Drawing, and Pretty Paper drawing; you must leave a comment on each of the Designer's Blogs during your journey through the Hop. once your name has been chosen, we will check to make sure you have commented on each blog before you are notified.
2. Enter your name and the words BLOG HOP in Mr. Linky, to be eligible for the Blog Hop prizes. As an added bonus, if you do the sketch you can enter your link to your card/project and have two entry chances for the prizes.
3. In order to have a chance at winning any of the prizes, except for the Regular Weekly Bonus, you must gather a secret phrase along the Blog hop. Each Design Team Member will have a particular word or words listed on their blog and as long as you visit them in order, you will have the secret phrase at the end. If you are picked as a Prize winner you will be contacted by email and you must email back the secret phrase WITHIN 48 HOURS to claim your prize. If there is no response within the 48 hours time frame, another winner will be chosen until all prizes are awarded. To start off, you need to be here right at the beginning Priscilla's Midnight Madness Blog! If at any time you were to get lost on the way you can come back here and start over. At the end of the hop you will find yourself back here to enter you name into Mr. Linky. If you want a chance to win you will have to follow the instructions listed above. Thank you and have fun on the Hop.
If you would like to be considered for the Christmas Blog Hop Prizes, and you DO NOT have a blog, you still can participate. You will have to follow the directions below.....
1. Leave a comment on the Midnight Madness Blog Hop comment section with your email address, first name and last name initial.
2. link up to Mr. Linky with first name, last name initial, the words BLOG HOP and in the URL space enter this address http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/
Pretty Paper Christmas Card Picks
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon of Blue,
Wrap your presents to your darling from you,
Pretty pencils to write I love you,
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons of Blue.
I chose ... Janine! When I saw Janine's card I immediately fell in love with it! Not only did she use my favorite color, but the image brought me back to my childhood and all the fond memories I have of dreaming of Santa soaring through the sky on Christmas Eve. Isn't this such a beautiful card?!
We as paper crafters and card makers go crazy over pretty paper, pretty pencils, and pretty ribbons, don't we? Probably most of you are wishing for a special paper crafting tool or treat to be under the Christmas Tree with your name on it this year!! This song fits the mood and tempo of all us out there crafting away for the Christmas Holiday. For something Festive for the Season we want to feature our favorite cards from MMSC#28 to honor our Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Players who played along with us that week. Our Pretty Paper card choices will need to do the blog hop, leave a comment at each of the Design Team Blogs, and collect a word from each of the blogs visited for the winning phrase and place their name in Mr. Linky with "BLOG HOP" after their name at Priscilla's Midnight Madness Blog! We will enter your name in a drawing for one winner form our 12 entries. We will email you when we verify that you have entered your name in Mr. Linky and have left a comment on each of the Design Team Blogs, you will need to email back the phrase in order to qualify for your prize. Even if your card has been chosen for the "Pretty Paper" you are still eligible for the other prizes.
My Card and ProjectI've used a Cherished Teddy rubber stamp from Stampendous that I found on e-Bay about a year ago. He is stamped and layered onto several Spellbinder die-cuts. I've colored him with of pearlescent paint and stickles accents. I've layered the dp and added stickles throughout and also a snowflake brad here and there. The little gift bag/purse is made using the Top Note die-cut from SU and attached to a tiny little paper bag. To create the purse effect, I added eyelets and threaded ribbon through them. Thanks for hopping by, I hope you've enjoyed your visit to my blog! :)
Our Monthly Sponsor is: Frantic Stamper Inc.
Revealing the Word for the Secret Phrase
My word for the secret phrase is "********" and your next word can be found at Lovely Linda's blog. Thank you for playing in our weekly challenges and for all your support each week. Everyone at Midnight Madness would like to wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New year. We thank you for joining us in our special Christmas Blog Hop and invite you to participate in the sketch challenge this week with a small project of your own. Here at Midnight madness we are looking forward to 2010 with more exciting fun and prizes and meeting and making friends with all of our participants past, present, and future. Thank you and good luck winning the prizes!!!