One Grand prize random drawingvalued at $100
350th BRAND NEW Sketch Player SPECIAL Prize valued at $50
11 “Cards from the Crypt” (picked by our DT members from MMSC archives)
12 random Package winners drawn
You have until Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12 p.m. Midnight EST to leave your name in Mr. Linky at Priscilla’s Midnight Madness Blog to be eligible for the prizes. Prize winners will be notified at the end of the week.
If you would like to be entered in Prowling at the 1st Midnight Madness Blog Hop prizes and you DO NOT have a blog, you still can participate. You will have to follow the directions below……..
1. Leave a comment on the Midnight Madness Blog Hop comment section with your email address, first name and last name initial.
2. Link up to Mr. Linky with first name and last name initial and in the URL space enter this address http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/
In order to have a chance at winning any of the prizes, you must gather a secret phrase along the Blog Hop. Each Design Team Member will have a particular word listed on their blog and as long as you visit them in order, you will have the secret phrase at the end. If you are picked as a Prize winner you will be contacted by email and you must email back the secret phrase WITH IN 48 HOURS to claim your prize. If by any chance the 350th BRAND NEW player or any of the “Cards from the Crypt” winners are not claimed, then those prizes will be added to the random winners drawn. To start off, you must begin at Pricilla’s Midnight Madness Blog! If you have not started there, I suggest you go back and begin again . . . you don’t want to miss out on the Prizes! If you have arrived from Sue's blog then you are on the correct course. If you want a chance to win you will have to follow the instruction listed above. Thank you and have fun on the Hop.
1. What was your reason to get into cardmaking/paper crafting? I found cardmaking and papercrafting to be a HUGE new challenge where I could include a lot of other crafts I've been playing in over the years.
2. Where do you get most of your inspiration from? I'm a daydreamer so I gain inspiration from everywhere I go and and everything I see.
3. Is there a specific time of day when your best creations are made? I'm usually in the middle of some project at all times but, my favorite time to craft is the one morning a week when I'm off work while the kids are in school and my DH is at work. I turn on some music and just go to town!
4. What tool could you not live without? My eyesight. :)
5. What is your favorite crafting technique? Combining color combinations.
6. What money saving secrets do you have? Either don't spend any money (like that would happen! LOL!) Or find fun original ways to reuse items that would otherwise be thrown away.
7. Whom do you aspire to be like? My Mother-in-law.
8. What makes you laugh the hardest? The goofy things my sons say and do!
One of my other crafting joys I do is beadwork... mostly jewelry items. I wanted to create something with beads and paper, so I came up with this pretty decoration that can be hung against a wall or from the ceiling. I added dangles of beads to add movement and used copper wire twisted together to create the hanger for it. During all of this time I was also given some fresh, home grown zucchini from a relative. So, making zucchini bread was a MUST! I went ahead and made a decorative recipe card for the zucchini bread.
Here is one last picture of everything I wanted to share with you today. I hope you've enjoyed your stop here before heading onto the next stop.
Thank you for playing in our weekly challenges and for all your support each week. We love sharing our creations with you and visiting your blogs each week to see what you have created. We hope you are enjoying this special Blog Hop and that you are finding something new along the way. Thanks for joining us today!