Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thank you Linda :)

I received this beautiful Friendship Blog Award from my friend Linda. This is what the award is about:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to five bloggers who must choose at least five more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

In sharing this award with a few of my friends, I hope you will in turn share this award with a few of your friends too! I'm truly greatful for your friendship. :)

Sue
Denise
Carolyn
Michele
Mary

For all of you who received this, just copy the award logo and use it in your own blog. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs that you feel show great attitude and gratitude. Link to your nominees within your blog post and comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! I have left you something on myblog too! You are a newly found fabulous blog to me x

Michele Spera said...

thank you so much michelle!
I feel the same about you:-)
I passed it on to 5 people on my blog:-)
Hugs
Michele

Mary said...

Oh Michelle, you are so sweet. Thank you for thinking about me for this. I will pass it along too.

Sue McMahon said...

Aawww...thank you, my friend! I will be back tomorrow to grab by award! :)