Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here Come's Little Sis!


While I'm still in the midst of preparing some new works to share with everyone, I thought I'd take this opportunity to show off my sister, Alicia's beautiful Springtime/Easter card. We try to get together once a week or so when our schedules permit. Lately we've been paper~crafting together. I had no idea she had such a great stash of stickers and other goodies. I just love this card! So when she finished, I asked her to let me share with all of you.
Now, if you haven't noticed on the left sidebar, I've been invited to be part of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge design team, an amazing group of talented artists. I'm so happy to have been invited to be part of it and really look forward to lots of fun and inspiration! This brand new sketch challenge is all about the fun of creating beautiful cards. Anyone and everyone is welcome to play along. We'll be kicking it off this coming Tuesday, May 12th. Be sure to add the Midnight Madness logo to your blog so you'll be able to easily check out the weekly sketches. It's going to be fun for sure!

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your sister made a beautiful card!! How much fun to share ahobby with your sister. I share stamping with my sister too but she lives 5 hours away.

Can't wait to see your sketch card!