Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hip! Hip! Hooray For You!!!

Three cheers for all! Don't you just feel like this little mouse is SO happy for you! He's so full of energy and joy! Makes me just want to get up and cheer too! Hip! Hip! Hooray for you!!!

I had way too much fun putting this little guy together! I've got a little spring fever and since it's too cold to work in the garden, I decided to create a garden on this card by using a pretty, flowery paper with sparkles. I've layered an iridescent mesh ribbon with a pretty satin blue ribbon and added a few silk flowers with Prima flowers and paper punched leaves.

On the inside I decided to bring in more flowers with a tone~on~tone feel and then put a little glitter onto the images too. The little photo corners share the papers from the front of the card too. Sweet!

Well, I thought I was done and then decided to make a coordinating envelope. I used the same tone~on~tone effect, glitter and also added a yellow silk flower for dimension. Every time I look at this card, I can't help but smile!


2 comments:

Mary said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

The flowers make this one!